Wednesday, March 07, 2007

(BIONIC) BACK IN HARNESS

I've said to myself: now that I'll be back in harness in two weeks, let's think big and definitely catch the "blogosphere" wave!
I've been working my fingers to the (bionic) bone to get heaps of material ready for you, my dearest guys and gals, and now I feel it's about time to move a bit from the chalk to the mouse.
As the end of the year is not so far, - promise doc said I'd be all right in a couple of months - I assume the idea I had in mind for this project is probably now a bit of a pipe dream and my expectations won't come true so easily.
Anyway I think that's no reason for putting things off any longer. So, let's work together on this because with your help I'm sure we won't be fishing in the dark.
Missing you much
Your bionic teacher strikes back!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger